Our first Cupcake Baking & Decorating Masterclass workshop was held on Sunday and from the feedback we've received, everyone really enjoyed themselves and holy cow, the participants were pretty serious with their love for baking & decorating cupcakes! Just take a look at their amazing work!
Calendar dates for our next Cupcake Baking & Decorating Masterclasses:All classes are held on Sundays and start at 2pm finishing approximately 4.30pm - 5pm. There are 10 spots available per class, we suggest you enrol quickly as we've been inundated with enquiries for these workshops and our first one was booked out within 1.5 hours!
- Sunday 30th October 2011 - BOOKED OUT (updated 21/10)
- Sunday 13th November 2011 – BOOKED OUT (updated 21/10)
- Sunday 27th November 2011 – BOOKED OUT (updated 21/10)
- Sunday 11th December 2011 - BOOKED OUT (updated 25/10)
- How to bake a batch of cupcakes using the methods we use (our recipes are withheld at this stage)
- How to decorate cupcakes with frosting and fondant
- Secret tips from our bakers to make your cupcakes look professionally made
- Troubleshoot baking issues
- What ingredients create the best tasting cupcakes
- Ask as many questions, take photos and notes as much as you like
- Also includes a tea break in between with a tea/coffee/cold beverage included
- A Cupcake Central Devil’s Food Chocolate baking kit you can take home and bake yourself
- A Baking Quick Tips guidebook